Student Portal > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

I would like to request an Incomplete for a course. What shall I do?


Incomplete grades must be formally requested by the student by completing the relevant form (available in intranet/document archives) and must demonstrate that coursework cannot be completed for reasons beyond the control of the student. Each student is allowed 2 Incompletes during their studies. Please print, fill in, scan and send the form by email to the Graduate Course Administrator.

Related articles Where do I find the course schedules/handbook/curriculum, etc.?
What if I can’t meet the assignment deadline?
Failing and Retaking Courses-Make Up Exam/Assignment
Article details
Article ID: 17
Category: Academic Information

« Go back