How to change your Moodle password
If you would like to change your Moodle password follow these simple steps:
- Log into Moodle using your current password.
- Once you have logged in you will see a Navigation block on the top left of the Moodle page.
- Click on the "My profile" link. This will drop down the "My profile" menu
- Select "View profile"
- A new block will appear beneath the Navigation block called Settings.
- In the Settings block there is a menu item called Change password
- Fill in the required boxes (current password, new password and confirm new password)
- Click on Save changes
Please remember that this only changes your Moodle password.
If you need any assistance with changing your password, please submit a new ticket.