Student Portal > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Where can I request a letter of certification/transcript?


Students can request transcripts, letters of certification or confirmation letters for the army/National Guard by notifying the Administration Office in writing at least 3 days in advance. Letters will be charged at €5,00 each.

Students with an outstanding balance will not be issued confirmation letters, transcripts or degrees.

Related articles Can I Audit courses?
When will my degree be issued?
What if I can’t meet the assignment deadline?
Article details
Article ID: 21
Category: Academic Information

« Go back