Student Portal > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Due to personal reasons I want to postpone my programme. What can I do?


Students may freeze the programme for a certain time (maximum two years) with the permission of the Academic Committee. Programme freeze may be allowed provided that all pending exams and assignments are completed.

Related articles Expired Time for Completion
Failing and Retaking Courses-Make Up Exam/Assignment
How many credits can I transfer from my previous studies?
Maximum Course Credits
What if I can’t attend the course according to the schedule?
Article details
Article ID: 26
Category: Academic Information

« Go back